5 Facts About Me (Vol.2)May 10, 2016
1. My favorite cartoon character of all time is Spongebob. I don't mind watching every episode over and over again.
2. I was too afraid of swimming before. I remember when I was little, whenever we go to the beach I was scared because my dad would bring me to the deep part. Maybe I just didn't like the idea of being in the water.
I eventually overcome the fear though, my dad enrolled my sister and I on a swimming lesson and now I love to hit the pool or the beach!
3. I don't like eating pineapples, specially pineapples on my pizza, I just tend to put it out. But pineapple juice is one of the best.
4. Only my family and relatives call me by my second name which is Kim but in school, my friends call me Rachel. I feel weird when other people call me Kim. There's a story behind this... on the first day of school (I was in preschool that time) teachers usually make students a name tag so a teacher asked my mom what my name was and she said it's Kim but the teacher said there's already a student named Kim in class so my mom told her just to put Rachel and from that day on, I was used to other people calling me Rachel.
5. I still can't whistle. I just can't seem to do it.