Tips On Getting Organized for SchoolNovember 25, 2015
1. Have a planner. You don't necessarily have to buy an expensive planner for this, a simple notebook or your phone will do. The benefit of having a planner is that you will improve in managing your time which can be difficult if you go to college or school. It can also increase your productivity because you will feel the NEED to do that certain task.
2. Stick notes on the wall. Personally, this is the most effective way if you tend to forget school works most of the time. Stick reminders on your wall where you can see it always and you will never have to forget your homework that is due tomorrow!
3. Have separate notebooks or portions for every subject. It's really hard to review if you will take down your notes in all subjects in just one place. Reading notes that are nice and organized could be a big help in reviewing.
4. Stock up your bag. Make sure you have pens, pencils, highlighters, and all the stuff you'll be needing before heading to uni or school I mean, this is pretty much self explanatory. You need to have all your armours before heading to the battlefield.
5. Use a file folder. Use it to put all your handouts, homework, or test papers, don't just throw it in your bag, it will surely get lost. Trust me, you might need those papers after.